Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scott Kay Regal Artiste

color: red

Even in my last projects I have noticed lately that I
like to use red.
I like this color in the very moment and I know she is
me.
Thus have I looked at a little Go and
aunt was surprised what this is all to read.
Try it once and you will be amazed. More to write about
is beyond my post ""....
This color runs through the history of dyeing,
fashion and, and, and.

Thus have I heard that women in Italy at 31.12. like red underwear
tighten so that the new year brings happiness and wealth
. Please
knocks me not, I do not know in what area.
There was only one report on the radio.

were allowed in China are only the king and the nobility, the color red.
But in medieval Europe was the red color only
reserved for the nobility.

There are a lot more about reading and looking. You probably already
have noticed that you can walk in some large
galleries in the world?
Check it out:
http://www.googleartproject.com/museums/versailles/marie-antoinette-de-lorraine-habsbourg-queen-of-france-and-her-children
Enjoy these tours very easy.

And now come from me Pictures of "red".










The first pictures are of my winter coat, I love him
and he is so nice and warm. Perhaps because of the color?
with different programs played on the camera, resulting
also always different shades of red.

When I bought my coat, I was the seller
(older than me)
repeatedly asked reproachfully,
if I really buy me the red cloak
will ....... oh, the poor, more I'm not saying it!


And finally, a home furnishings:





Nöööööö is not mine, whose name was Friedrich and he probably had
have a summer house in the park

0 comments:

Post a Comment